April 20, 2008

Lockdown

Due to abusive commenting on my MIT blog I have disabled all future comments there and have imposed strict limitations for comments on this blog.

You will need a blogger account and will be subject to word verification to comment here, after which I will have to approve your comment.

I'm sorry, this is the way it has to be until the flaming stops, complain to whoever you deem capable of change because from now on my MIT posts are going to be published and will never even have the option of commenting.

5 comments:

anabus said...

that really sucks that people have been abusing comments.

hopefully this will help

Unknown said...

dang, that's hardcore. I wish there were less stupid people on the internet.

FreeLance said...

hey can I know what happenned ?

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Wait, you won't have comments enabled on your MIT blog again? Were you the one to decide that?

Unknown said...

Wow... yeah, i've noticed a lot of spamming on the MIT blogs. very sad... I hope it stops soon.