January 20, 2007

THE GEEKIEST SHIRT EVER

I have officially found the geekiest, most amazing shirt ever. Other shirts that I own are quite geeky, be it my "Geek Squad" shirt, my "Silverware Family" shirt, "Pi" shirt, "Quantum Theory" shirt, "Power Button" shirt, "Rubik's Cube" shirt, "Clarinet Reed" shirt, or "I'm Legal" shirt. The shirt in this picture though, is far far far geekier than any shirt I own, therefore I must have it. If you can find a place to buy it, please let me know!


Snakes on a plane. Note the set notation that places snakes on a two-dimensional plane. Yes, that's right, geeky. But amazing, no?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is most definitely an awesome shirt, although I am not so sure I would want to wear it. I can already imagine the thousands of people approaching me and asking , "what does it mean?", "I don't get it."

Anonymous said...

Actually, a friend of my sister's made it, so I have one. I decided pinning it to my wall would do it a greater honor than wearing it :) I'm pretty sure you can get it from customink, but not exactly sure where. I'll get back to you on that.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you got it...I that person Margaret was talking about...I don't get it..even after you explained it.

Anonymous said...

That's alright molly, I don't get it either. That is why it would be all the more frustrating. People would be like ,"what is that symbol, what does it mean?", and I wouldn't be able to explain it. But I do know it somehow amounts to snakes on a plane, and that is funny, so I like it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, found one site that sells it...all I types in was "Snakes on a plane math"...and I got this site

http://www.t-shirtmojo.com/p-Snakes_in_R%5E2-6333.html

I don't know, I thought it was funny, so I did a quick search...its like $15...or like Jess said, you can make it...I made a shirt once with a star trek thing on it. I wore it to space camp.

Anonymous said...

wait, make that "Snakes on a plane shirt math"

Ashley D. said...

Umm I own a geek squad shirt... But then again, I work at Best Buy...

Alli Kator said...

i prefer R cross R