September 02, 2006

College Application Season!







Here it is everybody! The list of the colleges I'm applying to! I've already submitted parts of several of the applications and filled out all of the bio parts, so now it's just down to essays. I'll know by December 15th if I'm in or not. . .it's exciting! The colleges are:

CalTech
MIT
Johns Hopkins
Northwestern
OSU
Stanford



Wish me luck! It's a good thing I like writing essays, I have to write 46 of them! Sheesh! Well, some of them are pretty short, but still, there are so many!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like writing essays? Hm, maybe its a band thing......one that I havent aquired just yet.

Anonymous said...

46 essays!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

You can handle 46. Be a man.

Anonymous said...

Yes I think Ashley is right! Hahaha except I have a little more sympothy for your...only a little though.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, how did it turn out? just saw this link as well - kinda ugly in Conn.

www.funinfairfieldcounty.blogspot.com