August 27, 2006

Update to Slideshow Post

So, basically, I got news today that made me almost wet myself it was so amazingly cool! I am having the hardest time keeping it a secret, but I will! Everybody in band will find out what it is in November in the slideshow. There will be an aspect of this slideshow that I guarantee no other slideshow has ever had. Ever. Yes, it is that amazingly cool. The only person I told totally freaked out and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Basically, I'm still really excited and jittery. You can tell because I keep saying the word "Basically". That's all, I'm going to go hug myself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's right, this year Snively's slideshow will feature Salem area celebrity and heart-throb Truman Capps. It's going to be totally awesome! Truman is sooooo cute and I can't wait to see him in the slideshow omgomgomgomgomg :D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

whoa...

someone's a little happy!

Michael said...

I am Happy, thank you very much. Sheesh, you just can't appreciate how good my news is until you find out.

Anonymous said...

woooooow you are very excited. Ashley is right you are just a little happy. You know, I have noticed a pattern, when you get super excited you want to wet yourself. Now Michael, you are too old to do t that so your going to need to channel your excitement to something more age appropriate.




I'm sure the slide show will be lovely, good job.

Anonymous said...

oh I expect great things thats for sure

Molly has a point... haha