March 25, 2006

I'll Be Gone This Week

Ahoy, it's Friday evening and I'll be gone all Spring Break so don't expect any blog entries. I'm going to Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Maryland, Connecticut, and all sorts of other places. The main reason for the visit is for college visitations. We're hitting MIT the first day but since they aren't offering tours I get to just wander around and explore for myself. I'm really excited for that! Then we're going to Johns Hopkins for an interview for my application, and then finally we're going to Cornell for a tour. To finish off the trip we're touring Washington DC on, get this, Segway scooters at night. An evening, lighted tour of all the monuments on Segway scooters. In New York my goal is to a) Find the cash cab and b) Visit all the places from Seinfeld. In Maryland I'm gonna visit Camden Yards because the Orioles rock!, and in Massachusetts it's really only about MIT! I'll fill you in on how the trip goes when I get back. . . .see yall later! I'll take tons of pictures and get some posted. Ciao!

No comments: